Thursday, April 3, 2008

Where has time gone?


Looking at the calender, I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. My daughter is going to be 1 Year Old sunday and there is only 5 weeks left in the semester, and I am pretty certain it will go by quickly for everyone waiting in anticipation for summer to come. During my first year of college I can say that I have learned alot from my college experience. I remember last semester, the first week of school crying because I had anticipated the work just to be like high school, but found that was not the case very quickly. College has helped me not only academically, but has taught me a great lesson in time management. For those like me who have children, work, and attend school learning good time management is a necessity. Even though I have barely touched the surface in my academic career, I have learned alot this year. But, I cannot wait for summer to come, me and my daughter are going to Tampa to see my grandmother and are going to Disney Land, and Sear World so it will be a blast. I hope everyone has a good rest of the semester and I wish you a early happy summer!

1 comment:

Cristina Devereaux Ramírez, Ph.D said...

I know, Brandi. I feel the same way! Where has the time gone? You mentioned that you have learned a lot this year. Tell us about what you've learned in another post. :)

Mrs. R