Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Break Has Come At Last

Sorry to write a bit late, this morning I went and took my daughter to the mall to get her picture with the easter bunny, it was RIDICULOUS how many people were there, but it was my fault for waiting till the last minute. Then took her to JcPenny's to get pictures of her in her easter dress and some summer outfits. They are going to come out really cute. My plans for this break are to relax. Went ahead and knocked out most of my homework and am going to hang out with Sophia and not have to worry about school. It's already pas the middle of they semester so there is not to much left. But other than hang out I do not have have any really exciting plans for spring break. Hope everyone has a relaxing and rejuvenating spring break!

No comments: